First of all, fun game, good looking and clean mechanics, good job!
But to complete that, here are some unordered gameplay elements that bothered us in the game (note that we were testing it on Windows):
- No controller? Even if your mechanics are simple, it would be great to use triggers to control the boost and sticks to handle the bike
- No feedback at the end. The comeback to the main menu seems weird, like really the end of the game, I would love a little scoreboard with my time on this track, keeping the last X best times like old good games, maybe including the medals at first? This would increase the replayability and the global testing feeling
- Main Menu at the end. It matches the previous point. Even if we can retry the same track by clicking on it, I feel like it would be better to still be in the track environment with two basic buttons : Restart / Main Menu
Now some unordered bugs, the majority of them being minor ones:
- Your buttons look great but are spoiled by this aliased triangle under the selected button
Feel like a color change would be nice!
- A very minor one: Clicking anywhere in the Settings window resets the small animation with the white triangle under settings moving a bit
- When restarting a race while boosting, sometimes the boost sprite is still there a the beginning of the race
- More important: The remapping does not work. As a french player, I have an AZERTY keyboard and the left direction should be mapped on Q. When remapping it to Q, it still is the A key that goes left.
- And finally, when going back to the Settings in-game, the Controls tab shows the Mobile menu
Final small question, more than a feedback, what about the game's name?
Airborne Motocross is nice and suitable but Airborne alone is a little misleading don't you think?
Thanks again for seeking and providing feedback to others, keep up the good work ;)
Rémi from Arokma